Sunday, January 27, 2013

My Husband Is Ignoring Me During Our Trial Separation - How Do I Get His Attention?

"I think my husband would like to pretend like he doesn't have a wife or a marriage. He promised that we would be in touch regularly and now he pretty much dodges my calls. If I come by, he says he was just on his way out. If I suggest we get together, he says he needs some time before we start meeting regularly. It's as if he can't stand to talk to or see me for more than five minutes. When I act like my normal self, it's as if he thinks it's perfectly fine to ignore me or to put me on the back burner. I don't know how to get his attention. I have considered getting angry and just demanding his attention by acting in ways that are not typical of me but I'm not sure how he would react. I've even thought about trying to flirt with him but that is almost laughable right now. I've considered sharing a crisis that concerns my parents just so I will feel like we are partners again. How can I get his attention? I want to feel like his spouse again and that I am worthy of his attention."

hia consulting valuation house prices average price of first home

No comments:

Post a Comment